Monday, January 19, 2015


Ok.. so here it goes, I am 50 years old and can pick up a chain saw and cut down a tree.. NO problem.. doesn't scare me a bit... but Blogging... scares the crappers out of me! Why is that?  Do I fear no one will read... or that my blog will actually get read... .. or is it the commitment ?.. I have not a clue and have thought long and hard about it. ...... for years, and years.. logging in... staring at the blank blog.. thinking... only to log out and lay in bed at night wondering what my dang issue is.
    So... Hell with it... I won't know unless I try it right? They say blogging helps anxiety.. so what helps blogging anxiety?  I might have a propbem!

Anyways.. The Blogging for Dummies says to have subject matter.. a main focus . I am an artist and crafter and DIY'er.. So... that is what you will find here at Northern Pine Studio. Hopefully my bantering about crafts, art and do it yourself projects will be inspiring as well as amusing to those who read.

Basket Weaving  is one of the main crafts that I do.
You can find my baskets on Etsy  as well as my other shop here on Etsy.

1 comment:

  1. Love your baskets - I too was afraid at first but it eventually just gushes out -onto the page - although I dont let it take over my life (I even feel guilty I havnt posted sometimes every day .....) Have fun

    ReplyDelete